15211 N. Kierland Blvd., Suite 110
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
While visiting Scottsdale last week I stumbled across Lather, an upscale boutique that offers a superior skin care experience featuring high quality natural ingredients.
- 4 stores nationwide: Atlanta, Scottsdale, Pasadena and New York City
- A full service day spa at the New York City location (60 minute aromatherapy massage, $115)
- Olive oil-based soaps made with essential oils
- Clean and simple packaging
- No testing on animal products
- No artificial colors, fragrances or synthetics
- An impressive product line of face, body, and hair products plus aromatherapy, accessories and more
Lather made a lasting impression on me. It wasn’t just a retail store. The friendly associate welcomed us to come in, look around and test the products. She was cutting large blocks of lavender lime soap and invited us to enjoy the scent. Amazing. In the back of the store, we enjoyed lemon water made out of fresh lemons that she had picked from her own lemon tree.
I tested the Bamboo Lemongrass Foaming Body Scrub on my hands. It looked like coffee grounds, but smells heavenly and foams nicely. There was a sink to wash it off. There were a variety of scrubs, lotions and other products to try. It felt like we were in a spa. The store was clean, modern and inviting. And did I mention the smell?